If your Land is in the San Antonio Metro Area, Bexar or Comal County, Contact us to Build Your Energy Efficent Custom Home.
Call Us: 210-260-9523
email Us: email@example.com
At Robert Vela Homes we understand that your custom home is more than a financial investment. It is a dream come true. That is why we take the time to listen to what each of our customers want and are able to customize their custom home to those desires.
- We build each custom home as if it were our own.
- We feel every buyer should be protected. We utilize independant Structural Engineers and Home Inspectors to ensure your home is built right.
- We pride ourselves on listening "FIRST" to what our customer needs.
- You can be confident when you purchase, because all our custom homes come with a 10-year warranty.
- We will build your dream custom home on your land.
- We offer a wide variety of floor plans, plus we can design a floor plan especially for you.
- We work with a variety of lenders to ensure financing options are available.
- Our custom homes are built to a higher standard and we also offer an array of options not commonly offered by production home builders.
Robert Vela Homes?
- We are members of the Texas Custom Builders Guild. TCBG prides itself on simplifying the decision-making process by adhering to an exclusive screening process that ensures only the best builders are included among our distinguished list of members. TCBG achieves positive economies-of-scale by developing and maintaining powerful, local networks of professional builders, vendors and national manufacturers to achieve lower costs, higher levels of service and increased productivity. This outstanding group combines its purchasing power to offer homebuyers a superior product at more competitive pricing than could be offered individually. When you choose a TCBG member, you choose the very best custom home builder at the very best value.
- When you choose Robert Vela Homes to build your Custom Home, you get something more than just an excellent custom home builder with an outstanding, industrywide reputation. You gain the confidence in knowing that you've selected a custom home builder who is backed by experience, quality, exceptional customer service, and the financial stability to help protect your investment - all while creating a pleasant building experience.
Building your new custom home on a lot you already own or allowing us to help you select that perfect place to build your dream custom home should not be stressful. Robert Vela Homes and their financial partners can make building your new custom home fun and exciting. We make sure that happens by providing a custom home buying experience at production home builder prices. You will be provided with:
•No charge consultation, and lot preview.
•We will design a custom home to fit your lot or we will modify one of our existing plans to meet or exceed your needs.
•No additional charges for the creation or modification of building plans. (Plans will continue to be the property of Robert Vela Homes)
•We will provide you with a price that will not change during the custom home building process unless you decide to upgrade features.
•Robert Vela Homes perferred Mortgage providers Debbie Villarreal, Mortgage Banker or Security Service Federal Credit Union will handle all financing details or any other mortgage company you choose. We help ensure it is a non-stressful experience. .
•A great list of standard features minimizes the need for upgrades, which keeps your price down.
•Affordable upgrade features are also available if you want. We will be glad to add crown moulding, under mount sinks, etc.
•We ensure your custom home is build right. We use independant Structural Engineers and Home Inspectors to make sure we do things right.
Call 210-260-9523 or email us to set up an appointment to see one of Robert Vela Homes' today.
Building on customer lots in:
Bexar County, Comal County, Lantana Ridge (Spring Branch), Century Oaks Estates, Lomas Escondidas (Bulverde), Mystic Shores (Spring Branch), Windmill Ranch (Bulverde), Rim Rock Ranch (Bulverde), City of San Antonio, River Chase (New Braunfels) and many other locations.